Wii's in CANADA !!

I finally picked up an extra two Wii-motes today, from EB Games at the Eaton Centre. I've been looking since launch, but they've all been sold out. Looks like EB had a lot of them too, two big boxes full. No nunchuks though.

Im in the Hammer aka Hamilton / Stoney Creek Once i get my wii replacement ill add all you fellas

Im in Markham probably a 20 minute drive to scarborough town centre and 10 minute drive to markville.
I went to markville today and found out ALOT about when the next shipments for TRU and Loblaws are, Yes these were completely confirmed

Hi I'm about 30 to 45 minutes away from Vancouver. Funny story that my roommate and I waited outside of EB games around 7 in the morning and got the VERY LAST unit on 19/Nov. They only got 15 of them and we were the lucky 15th!! The store manager was sweeet too. She walked out of the store gave us the tikcets and asked us to come back after 11 because the weather was horrible :). So the total waiting time for wii on the first day of launching was less than 2 hours for us here in Langley. Oh did I mention that a friend of mine waited 18 hours at bestbuy and got into the 10th place? hah...

Carta said:
I'm here from the most easternly point in the country in St. John's, Newfoundland. East coast reppin' all the way.

Not many of us reppin for the east side, The Maratimes seems to have goten shafted for wii's I only know of about 30 wii's in town and I live In Fredericton. there are smaller towns that got more than us. :(

ilcid said:
Got my Wii at Best Buy... was 25th in line.

Et Mon français est faible, j'ai étudié en l'école.
you guys make it sound like it was so hard i just walked into zellers no line up or anything 7 out of 10 preorder :yesnod:

Ren Quote:
Originally Posted by Carta
I'm here from the most easternly point in the country in St. John's, Newfoundland. East coast reppin' all the way.

Not many of us reppin for the east side, The Maratimes seems to have goten shafted for wii's I only know of about 30 wii's in town and I live In Fredericton. there are smaller towns that got more than us.

Yeah I live in Moncton and got mine a few days after launch after hearing a tip on a local message board that there would be some at futureshop.

After that it seems we didn't get much around here either.

drblake said:
Yeah I live in Moncton and got mine a few days after launch after hearing a tip on a local message board that there would be some at futureshop.

After that it seems we didn't get much around here either.

Nice I love Moncton prettymuch all of my family live in and around moncton. :) I miss living back home.
i just hope more people I know get some wii's it would be nice to have some wii friends around here.

Chaox said:
I work at HMV in Canada but i have not heard anything about this :|. The HMV i work at doesn't even sell Video Games -_-... maybe thats why.
Gee you think ?

Back