Will you play VideoGames in 20 years.

actually, for me, im going to start a career on video games. i plan to go to college, im 16, and get a degree for video game designing, and hopefully one day get a job at NINTENDO designing games. its my dream, but i know its going to take a long time. but as for playing video games in 20 years from now, YES!!!!!!

Harhar.
By the time I'm 37, video games will be too advanced for me.

By that time... There'll be like, a PS6 or something.
I'd say Microsoft's and Nintendo's names... But I can't predict them. They aren't predictable enough.

They'll probably tap into your braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
AND I WILL LOSE. ALL GAMES.

And I will become.... A CASUAL GAMER.
Let's just hope all these whipper snapper "hardcore gamers" don't take over the market.

We've got a future too.

Yes
I will be one with the computers then
IE I will have uploaded my self to the internets

it seems like all the younger members have "thread making spurts"
hmm
yes i want to get into the gaming industry one way or another so yes yes yes

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
actually, for me, im going to start a career on video games. i plan to go to college, im 16, and get a degree for video game designing, and hopefully one day get a job at NINTENDO designing games. its my dream, but i know its going to take a long time. but as for playing video games in 20 years from now, YES!!!!!!

Why wait till college? Start learning the technology and mechanics now. The more you can learn now, the more you may be able to do to impress someone during an internship down the road. Don't think of college as the final step before a job, just the NEXT step.

As for playing games in 20 years, I don't see why not, I see people over twice my age (I'm 26, so that makes them at least 52) playing games and thats more than 20 years.

Yes, yes, of course I will be, or else I'd think that my whole childhood was just a joke and time not well spent at all. I like gaming, and as for family, yeah, okay, but I don't plan on having kids, but my opinion may change probably not if child birth is still the way it is though. I'm sure I'd have a lot more money and there'd be bills and that, but anything free, I think a videogame would be better than a holiday.

As for technology advancing, I don't understand how my grandparents just totally lost the will to understand technology (as well as young people) because I think it's great learning new things, we're all getting used to moving on. I'm sure we could still keep up, I mean, there's a big difference between the 64 and the Wii, for me.

My mum still plays videogames, and loves Zelda because she never had it as a kid so now she's unleased it on her children, my mum is 38. In 20 years I'd be 36, damn right I'd have some videogaming life in me. (Unless there's arthritis >_>)

Ouch....no kids because of child birth? I feel sorry for those kids :/

Hm....my uncle is the only one in my extended family that can tell you the difference between a wii and an nes..... I am such a Korean Sheep. (Black just doesn't fit..lol)

I will be 33, >.<, on second thought maybe. It will probably really crazy though.

Back