videogame Tv shows

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Hey, this thread is discuss the shows which are dedicated to video games!

does anyone know any videogame shows which can be watched in england?
the only ones i know of are gamers guide to . . ., gamer tv (both on bravo, sunday morning, normally 11 to 12) and i used to watch gamesville on skyone(not shown anymore)

thoughts?

G4TV in the U.S. It's pretty cool with some good hosts. My personal favorite is X-Play.

The US mainly has Cheat! and X-Play (formerly Gamespot TV/Extended Play). G4 when it used to be ZDTV/TechTV was NOTHING but computers and you were lucky to catch Extended Play. Since it changed to G4 it is impossible to find anything related to computers. It is rare, but video game shows have been on MTV. On DirecTV there is a channel that shows the international gaming competition, but I can't think of the name or channel number.

X-Play is the stuff!!!!

Morgan Webb shes so pretty she could raise the dead
Adam Sessler hates dragon ball z it fills him with dread...

I used to be a huge X-Play fan, but it's not the same. I also used to love the show G4tv.com which was like a tv radio show all about games, it was really cool.

Nothing's really worth watching anymore, I'd rather watch the crap on vh1 and mtv.

AOTS isn't a video game tv show BTW and it sucks majorly nowadays. I'm immature, but I have my limits.

Last edited:
Ok Aussie Vidoe Game Shows:
Good Game....

That is all we have and its on once a week, there used to be another show but its a disgrace and I'm not going to mention what its called. If you want to check out Good Game they have a podcast.

I've heard loads about x-play, sounds good. American tho :(

anyone know any english game shows?

for now i will stick with gamer tv :D once a week (sometimes two episodes) and gamers guide to (the same show just a little bit diffirent, gamer tv will show overall where as each wek gamers guide to will focus on one thing like ps3, wii or motor storm)

Back