What Do You Watch On TV

The Cleveland Show = Probably a bigger fail.

Gonna be really weird seeing Cleveland without Peter, Joe or Quagmire <_<

EDIT: Double post by GCommander FAIL :p

It is gonna be weird watching Cleveland without the rest.
I'm watching Roseanne right now.

Family Guy: Peter's prostate exam, EPIC!
Robot Chicken: The parody of The Cat In The Hat were every sentence rhymed, really funny.
Do you watch Robot Chicken EL94?

My favorite shows are:

The Office
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
Seinfeld
Futurama
Chappelle's Show
Married with Children
South Park
Drawn Together
American Dad
The Boondocks

I really hate Reno 911. It just fails so much. I wish they'd cancel it but everyone seems to love it for some reason. I usually only watch real television when the shows I like are new.

Cleveland isn't really funny enough to deserve his own show, I think they should have made a Quagmire show instead.

... Roseanne? Dude, wth. I never liked that show, but there's lots of shows I don't like, lol.

I'm watching Reno 911 right now and it's funny.
They arrested a gay guy in a library because he was going to read Moby Dick but it turned out that he was making a "puppet show" about Moby Dick. It's a funny show that I started watching 2 weeks ago.

I watch ALOT of television, but the show that's my current favorite is The Big Bang Theory. It combines my love of all things nerdy (computers, comics, video games, etc.) with my love of science and physics. Plus it's funny.

I watch ALOT of television, but the show that's my current favorite is The Big Bang Theory. It combines my love of all things nerdy (computers, comics, video games, etc.) with my love of science and physics. Plus it's funny.

I love that show!!!
You seen the Leonard Nemoy one? definitely my favorite so far.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJd7Tzgd_XM[/ame]

Back