Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

I'm having a problem,someone please help!!!

I've been trying to play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 but it won't let me put it on 2players.Every time I connect the second remote,when I got to play the game the light on the second controller kicks out. I go to duel on the game but the 2players is not lit up so I can play against someone. What am I doin wrong!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Question on tiger woods pga tour-ea

Does anyone know how to get to the pro-shop to make a purchase??????

Does anyone know if more Guitar Heroes will be made for Wii? Or if the previous three will become available to Wii?

OK, I got a wii for chirstmas and i have 6 games THE SIMPONS GAME,NEED FOR SPEED CARBON,CALL OF DUTY 3,KIDZ SPORTS B-BALL,MLB 2K8,and MARIO PARTY 8!

Any ideas what my next game should be?
Seriously, I have no clue what 2 get? Do MLB 08 THE SHOWcome out for wii or ROCKBAND?? plz reply if u know about the show and rockband!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I was trying to find out if I can load my Tiger Woods 08 profile onto a chip to implant it in a friends console. Is this possible, and if so, how?
Thank anyone in advance for your support.

mrtcsl1l

Hello
I am trying to learn how to put a curve on ethe ball, spin frontwards or backwards. Does any one lnow the ansews to this question,

T

Well if there is anyone who knows how to put a curve on the ball while playing tennis on the wii, please reply.

im having trouble getting a connection to the internet through my wii i have a wireless internet with wifi button on the back can someone help me its driving me mad

Back