111 Wii games Confirmed to be in developement 60 of them are exclusive:

ANIMAL CROSSING Wii!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Big news since Nintendo hasen't said anything about this game. I really like Animal Crossing games. Wild World wasen't as good as the origanal on GC but it was still fun. My best guess of what I would rate it is a 9.5 if it is as good as I supspect. Super Mario Galaxy is defenatly a 10.0 if it is as good as the videos have shown. Brawl possibly 10.0 bu if they only have the charicters they show in the videos, 9.5. I want Nintendo to keep all the charicters. I sure hope they still have Bowser, Zelda/Sheik, DK, Mewtwo, Ness, some others are good. Mr. Game and Watch isn't a main man in Nintendo, but he's good. Pichu? get rid of him. The only good thing is that he is fast. Keep Falco. Jigglypuff really isn't a main Pokemon charicter, but it makes a good addition. They should have meowth. get some super cool item like the megaton hammer from Ocarina of Time. You slam it down and it deals 50% damege to the enemy and sends them flying up. Add some new items. Baby Bowser should be in with the ability to transform into Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine anyone?) Add dark samus.

I'm getting off topic. Oh well, Mario Kart Wii does look fun, but not on my top 5 most wanted

#1 Super Mario Galaxy
#2 Super Smash Bros Brawl
#3 Animal Crossing Wii
#4 Mario Party 8
#5 Metroid Prime 3

Mario Kart Wii? How about Mario Kart NITRO?

Back