Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

US bought Wii

Hi, my sister bought me a wii in the USA. I am currently at the Philippines and i am only playing the game which is included in the wii. I want to ask if the games bought in the Philippines would work on the wii bought in the US. I am not sure if the Philippines is included in the region of japan.

thanks,
outwars

how do i connect my laptops wireless internet to my wii

how do i connect my laptops wireless internet to my wii

ok so im thinking of buying my kids a wii for christmas , ok im AM getting them one, but im wondering how much things are gonna cost all together. like the internet, the netflix ( read on the website its $8 per month) , the online playing together. actuall how much is it gonna cost me extra to get all the functions of the wii? is that per month or a yrs subscription? im a lil dumb when it comes to consoles im a pc player myself. hoping this will get my kids a lil active and help with my disabled parents range of motion. i considered a x box connects but thinking wii will be better... so if i get everything that wii offeres how much is it gonna burn me? and what all does it offer i have read sooo much its all confusing....thanks guys btw for helping me find answers.

brunosundov1 said:
i've heard that more than one bundle will be offered. does anyone know if that is true or not?
Everywhere except Japan the Wii will come with 1 wiimote, 1 nunchuk, 1 powercord, 1 composite video cable, 1 Wii stand (for displaying Wii vertically), 1 sensor bar, 1 sensor bar stand, and WiiSports.

The Japanese version will ship with everything but WiiSports.
once again, you dont swing the wii-mote to swing the sword in zelda, you do press A, the only motion sensoring is with the cursor fairy and just to perform the spin attack with the wii-mote and the sheild shove with the nunchuk

Back