Gamer.Tv

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
200px-GamerTVlogo.jpg

Gamer.Tv

Gamer.Tv is a English Tv show, which features game previews and reviews. Gamer.Tv has quite A history behind it such as when it breifly changed its name and format for 12 episodes, Gamer.Tv:Next Gen which featured Sam Delaney presenting the show raher then a voice over. Recently it has spawned a spin off known as Gamer's Guide To. . and each week it is a guide to another aspect of gaming, it might be Wii one week and E3 the next.
Gamer.Tv is shown on the english channel 'Bravo' on sunday mornings at 11:30A.M everyweek, before Gamer.Tv is shown is Gamer's Guide To. . which is at 11:00A.M and is also on sunday mornings on 'bravo'. Gamer.Tv is shown in other countries too such as north America (Banned In China). The reviews give the game a score out of 5.

So is there anyone here that watchs these show's?

Do you like them?

Do you think they have good reviews which are good to follow as a guide?

can i watch it on Sky? what channel isit? (number)

Ive been looking for a gamer channell, but all i could find was X-league tv (291)

Edit: just saw its on Bravo. 11am on sunday isnt an ideal time...i wish they had their own channell...

Warrior said:
can i watch it on Sky? what channel isit? (number)

Ive been looking for a gamer channell, but all i could find was X-league tv (291)

Edit: just saw its on Bravo. 11am on sunday isnt an ideal time...i wish they had their own channell...

10 Minutes:lol:

Pssh, you have X-league Tv? The only game tv show's I can watch are the one's I talked about in the first post.

but itsnot that good, all they talk about is the xbox live and PS3. The only time the wii is mentioned is in the sales charts. And alot of their shows are re-runs so its kinda crap.

the gamers guide to... sometime shows rerun but gamer.tv is not i watch it every week when i record it on my virgin+ box :) who needs sky:( lol

anthonybest1 said:
the gamers guide to... sometime shows rerun but gamer.tv is not i watch it every week when i record it on my virgin+ box :) who needs sky:( lol

Yeah gamer's guide to does do re runs but I still enjoy it:lol:

Gamer.Tv never re runs.

Basically gamers guide to is each week a different subject, they will take the bit's from Gamer.Tv on that subject and add it all together. Like when they did the Guide To PS3 they showed the PS3 reviews so far and a top 10 countdown.

today gamers guide to was not good i have lots of ps2 games

anthonybest1 said:
today gamers guide to was not good i have lots of ps2 games

Now you see, it was weird, it was ment to be PS2's games but it actuly showed the episode summer blockbuster games.

I dont trust Tv guides, I noly trust the show when it's on:)

DRMARIO said:
I love Gamer TV. I think they're fair on their ratings, and they don't prefer one maker to another.

Exactly:)

I love the show to, I hope it stays a while unlike 'when games attack' which slowly vanished.

Gamesville was annoying imo but Gamer.Tv is great, I think sam delaneys commentry is good too.

Sounds like a pretty cool show. I'd be interested in seein' it once or twice. But I can settle with G4.

Back