Wind Waker HD Announced for Wii U

Yay! I guess I'll just wait for this masterpiece to come out as opposed to getting the GameCube version.

Also, I think this makes Toon Link much more likely to appear in SSB4. Happisauce.

Can I just have a cheaper version on VC pl0x? ... No? ;_;

S'pose I'll get it if it's cheap. Ain't like a normal copy of WW is $20 after all.

Also, I think this makes Toon Link much more likely to appear in SSB4. Happisauce.

Between the hope of Link not bein' Hyrule Tier, Toon returning and Ghirahim, it's assured I'll be able t' main a Zelda character. happisauce +1

i went hmv and gamestop yesterday and they are taking preorders for
wind waker wiiu priemere bundle i know isnt big announce in stores just
ask shopkeeper at the desk, it s shame we mite not get collectors
edition because i dont know if they get collectors edition or not, and
this is from ireland in europe wind waker is due release on the 4th of october

HDTV demo material *drools*
wind-waker-9.jpg

on day of release im going into the store and bye it as wearing my pirate costume with flag like this one Pirate triforce flag.jpg why pirate costume, well there pirates in game and tetra is pirate captain, plus ghost pirate ship

i wonder is it full remake i would no hd version of ocarina of time this time around when wind waker 1st came out on gamecube it include a bonus disc of ocarina of time and master quest no bonus disc of ocarina of time and master this time around and no mention of secret isle, tinkle island which unlocked by gba of link to the past by completing it you unlock secret isle, tinkle island i wonder how that island will be unlock this time since no gba of link to the past, but theres a link a past 2 on 3ds coming out in November 08th or 15th maybe that could unlock secret isle, tinkle island, we ve wait and see what unlocks unlock secret isle, tinkle island

Back