Wirless Adapters

Chewy

Shmunior Member
Mar 29, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
4482-2919-0549-8845
I was wanting to get a wireless adapter for my 360 so I could play it on my upstairs TV, but I really don't want to buy the official one since it is a complete ripoff.

Does anyone know if the alternative ones work good or have any ones with good prices that they'd like to suggest?

I just found this one and was wondering if it worked good: http://www.netdirectbargains.com/items/item.aspx?itemid=7066677

I just tried the internet connection sharing method and it works great.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has a laptop with wireless but doesn't want to pay for an overpriced wireless adapter for their 360.

I've been doing this since I got my Xbox and have had no issues. The bonus is you can use your Xbox as a media center for any videos you may want to watch on a 42" instead of a 21". The issue comes along for me is when I move out in the next couple of months, my Xbox and Compter (Desktop, not Laptop) are in two different rooms. (I'm not a big fan of having cables running across the floor).

It used to worth flawlessly with my Laptop, but with my PC it automatically kills my internet connection when I turn on ICS for some reason... I moved my router so whatever, but I would have still rather just used wireless.

Ended up having to go up into the attic and drill holes through my ceiling so I could run the ethernet cables up there. My PC wireless antenna was also crap because it would suddenly get a 2000ms lag every 45-minute and it was making online play extremely annoying.

Last edited:
Back