Wooh! Holy Cow! I Got My Wii in The Mail Today with WiiKey Pre-Installed!

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
This rules, I got my WiiKey pre-installed in my Wii and it works FLAWLESSLY! I made my backup "Call of Duty 3" for the wii and it worked PERFECTLY. Also, I can now store my original games safely away on a bookshelf for looking at, but not touching! This chip is DVD upgradeable so I can't wait for added features.

Good for you :thumbsup: Enjoy it xD

People: **Please don't reply if you want to insult him for being illegal. He can do as he wishes... Im not saying eveyone will but please don't** :)

** I am not trying to be the boss of this thread lol just saying that it's not needed and a reply like that usually comes up **

damn you lucky bastard :D can't wait for my Wiikey to be received ,but modchip store is fu**ing up and has an error when attempting to buy.

kiraownsurmom said:
shut up smurf!jk

lucky u wit ur wiikey...wat does it do xactly?download games into it?like the ps2

It allows you to play copies of games - I believe xD

Where was the wiikey discovered?

Lol you make it sound like it was a movie ottoman

60.jpg
- Kinda moment

Well if people talk about wait time, I had to wait over 40 days (about a month and a half) or longer to get it cause it instantly sold out. So I had it on overnight but it was pretty pointless for waiting so long. Then again, I got it overnight when it was completed instead of 10 days after. Blugh I couldn't wait any longer!

God damn law breakers, you make me sick. With your pirating of games. Think of the developers man! They have families to feed too.

But seriously though, that's sweet. Enjoy your Wii :D.

if i somehow I opened my wii open, i would be POSITIVE that i would break it in a second. So i would never try to mod it =(. I know im scared >.>.

(Did you put it in or did someone else?)

Rival

I definitely has some one else install it for me. Melting "Soldering" hardware together with fumes coming out "steam", just isn't my apple pie.

wiikey have most copy version . care you wiikey is false.. pseudo wiikey can't update advanced version

Back