Worms Open Warfare 2 Battle Arena!

Ditto428

Halo 3 Master
May 29, 2007
in my basement.
Worms Open Warfare 2 is, in my opinion, possibly the best Wi-Fi gmae made for the DS. The only problem is that there isn't that many people playing it online anymore. So I found a solution-this thread. Post here to arrange battles on Worms Open Warfare 2! Just make sure to leave your friend code:lol:

To start it off, here's my friend code: 322 234 789 091
Anyone want to battle me?

Worms Open Warfare? Damnit, if only i saw that at walmart when i looked for the internet channel, then i wouldn't have gotten mario kart instead (And i suck at that game. . . )

hey, i used to own mario kart. and i was good at it :) its not that hard after you play it for a while, but too many ppl use action replays
(u can go buy worms now!)

I had the USB adaptor, but it suddenly stopped working. I bought a LAN adaptor for my Wii and that's always on, but then I was unable to connect my DS online.

Just a moment a go, I decided to have a go and hook it up to my laptop (which is running Vista - I had to download the latest drivers for it), and to my astonishment, it actually worked.

I got some of my games online now!

My Worms Open Warfare 2 friendcode is: 0473-7186-3831

I'll add everyone who posts their code on here: it's a lonely place online without friendcodes...

Back