worried about future of wii

greengamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
i just got my wii and im having tons of fun with zelda but i am kinda worried about the lack of games in the future. they havnt really showed any great future games except maybe metroid, mario and smash bros. ps3 has got some killer apps coming out for it like metal gear 4, final fantasy 13, and some new original titles like heavenly sword and assasins creed.
i hope nintendo has a lot more planned that they havnt revealed yet.
what do you guys think?

I'm hoping that Lucas Arts would make something that would "fit" the wii-mote's capabilities...

Well I bet nintendo is keeping secrets as to what new companies will be jumping the Wii bandwagon just for the new way of playing.

Square's contract with sony is almost up as well sooooo:thumbsup:

agree with ocdan! plus...did u know that around 95% of all developers are interested on the wii? so don't worry about its future..NINTENDO IS BACK ON TOP! just like when it started

Well, last gen Nintendo came in last with the GC. Now, Nintendo is making sure that they won't lose and are keeping their keeping their hands to themselves and are slowly strategically executing their perfect plan :) the plan for success :D

I'm looking forward to:
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy
Sadness
Wii Play
Animal Crossing
WarioWare
Medal of Honor: Airbourne
SSX Wii
The Godfather
Resident Evil
Mario Party 8

IMO Some great titles coming for the Wii.

Apparantly there is a spiderman game being released for the Wii aswell.

Can you imagine if they did it so you are swinging from web to web using the remote and nunchuck in first person view.

This sounds amazing - specially since im a huge spiderman fan.

Wii FTW Would people actually stay intrested after 12 games of final fantasy. It's starting to get ridiculous.

not to mention the future of wii may also have old games with a new twist on them I'm hoping for a dynasty warriors:wii where you woul actually hack and slash through the ammounts of troops then using like an uppurcut motion on nunchuk-mote to do an in air combo IT WOULD BE SO COOL, oh and btw for original thread maker Assasins Creed is being made for the wii ubisoft leaked info on it

Last edited:
im a fifa fan!! and was very dissapointed that it aint coming out for the wii :( this obviously shows that some companies dont even want to waste time to make games for the wii...

The Wii is out selling the PS3 massively. Think about it would game developers prefer to make games for the PS3 or Wii if this trend carrys on?

That would make sense. Besides itd be more fun to make games for the wii

Back