worst game ever

icyoooppplaa said:
i think the worst game ever were those games they gave out at burger King

We don't have burger king where I live. Could you describe the games and why they are awful?

Fred,

They were three crappy XBox 360 games, each costing $4 or so at Burger King. They actually sold really well, considering how utter terrible they were, but I guess that gross sauce they put on the whoppers has some kind of hypnotic effect..

Here's some info on the games themselves.

And for what's it's worth, Daikatana for the N64 was probably the worst game of all time.

Has anyone ever seen Color A Dinosaur? It's really stupid and one of the worst games of all time.

Turtles for the NES was great!!

Worst game ever is possibly Ultraman for the SNES in my opinion, or as I call it, the game I shove in the back of my US adaptor :D

For this day and age however, I'd go for Red Steel, started badly, got worse, then got so bad it was funny, then I just threw my Wiimote because it was so poor!

Special mention to any Fifa game, Need for Speed Underground 2 and Test Drive Unlimited all for being incredibly overrated.

zapasant93 said:
spider man 64 and super man 64

Is Spider-Man 64 the same game as Spider-Man on the PlayStation? The game where you run over a health icon and the character says "I'm already at full health" everytime you walk over it?

Back