worth it?? i think not

i think I must be blind becaus ei still do not see it :lol: :(:sick:

In an IGN video I couldve sworn there was a bit of a run through on the Wii-mote calibration. You kind of had to 'aim' at the centre, and the console then tweaked it to make sure the cursor was right on the centre dot. And yes you have to make sure you pick whether the sensor is above or below your TV. As mine is rear projection, Im guessing I can only have it above anyway.
If all this is done right and its still mucking up, your console may be rooted, or is it possible that other electrical items are interfering with the console?
The Wii I played in store was calibrated perfectly, and apart from some shaky hands every so often stayed on target rather well. (At first I found myself trying to steady the controller with 2 hands, which actually kinda worked until I got used to the sensitivity.)

ive been on other forums and some of the Americans that recieved thier wii's today arent very happy alot of people are complaining about:

1) flaws in red steel {dissapointed coz i was going to get that game!}
2) about how the motion sensor is too sensitive and isnt working correctly
3) complaining that there arms get too tired easily
4) some people have recieved faulty Wii's and have to return them to get a new one

there are more but i cant remember them now.

so is it really worth spending money on such a machine?

Note: I got a Wii not making any stuff up, just telling you what i think

1. Well, it's not perfect but it's not flawed the the extent of unplayability. it is a really fun game.

2. Nope, No problem here. mine works perfectly. Plus, you can adjust the sensitivity

3. Lol, arms too tired? No way. The only part where my arms get tired is at Wii boxing where i had this intense match with my friend :lol: We were sweating. No tiredness or sweating anywhere else.

4. Mines perfect, no flaws. No need to return.

My complaints:
1. Box is too heavy
2. I want my 4th nunchuck, they're all sold out
3. The Wii is too sexy, it doesn't taste like candy
4. Blue light lasts too short

I rather enjoy and have had no problems at all with the system. Yes it's definatley worth it and even if your system has a fault Nintendo is very quick to say "Oh hey we'll get you a new one in 3-4 days completely free." Plus there are fewer problems than the 360 or PS3 have. And you really don't get tired unless you over exaterate your movements. Mine works perfectly :)

yea, to the kid who said his cursor was off, make sure you go into the options and check if you put if the sensor bar was on top or bottom...because mine's on top, and it ws set to the bottom, and it had the EXACT same problem you're saying you're having.

ok p.s. to the kid who said he's upset cuz he didnt get his 4th nunchuck, dont even start complaining...

im upset cuz i didnt get my second wiimote

It's worth much more than what I paid for it. When I plugged it in and fired it up for the first time it greatly exceeded my expectations. It's an absolute hit with everyone I know, young and old.

OMG! Where is the poll option? Did i0n delete it ?:ee5k: :mad2: :mad2:

COLDshiver said:
Note: I got a Wii not making any stuff up, just telling you what i think

1. Well, it's not perfect but it's not flawed the the extent of unplayability. it is a really fun game.

0.o are you saying the wii is a game?

Puffy Ami Yumi, where is the poll option! ? lol:mad2:

The only complaints I've had since the beginning have disappeared after playing more. The pointing takes getting used to, but then every game feels more and more natural. People who complain aren't giving it enough play yet.

Back