Wow, the boredom i have endured.

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So all of you who have had to have your wiis sent in now that lonely feeling that first week you don't have it...esp when you just got a new HD TV. But finally, tracking says it will be here monday. Good gosh, i hope it does, cuz even though i haven't had much time to play when i did have it, when i did it was great! Monday guys monday, and for all of you waiting, have hope, it will come.

Wish it Godspeed

Your Wii broke?

Anyway, HDTV won't make it look any better because it doesn't support 720p or 1080i/p. Its just gonna look bigger if its a big TV, but probably a little bit sharper, depending on how good/bad your old TV was.

Honestly you guys haven't seen anything yet. Try 10,000 by 10,000. If you want perfect resolution I hear the human eye does around 1,000,000. So a jump from 640x480 to 1080 isn't much of a jump at all ($200 TV to $2000 TV). You won't really notice this until they bring out the 10k models in the future (I have no idea when they will release them, but you'll see it one day).

They may not do that too soon. Maybe after the next generation consoles.

Never heard of anything over 1080p, if there is any then im sure its expensive as hell. So until people can afford it they wont make games to support that resolution. Hell even $2000 for a TV is too much for me. Im still stuck with a very old SDTV. I think its like 24'' and it has no sharpness at all. I have sharpness all the way up and it still looks somewhat blurry compared to the other TV's in my house.

I had to send in my wii when I first got it...I cant remember why though...I think it wasnt able to connect to the internet, or it wasnt able to save anything...I dont remember. But it was bad.

Back