medal of honor gets pushed back wtf

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
ok i have been keeping tracks on this game and it was supposed to be released on the 6th, now its the 15th, why and what can you do to the game in a week esp since they are already packed and ready to ship. Does any one know when the zapper comes out maybe thats the reason. idk but all these push backs are starting to get anoying

it was supposed to come out on 13th not the 6th. It didnt get delayed. i think wii zapper come on 20th.

I was not aware of the original date, but that doesn't seem like to much of a wait though.
It may be being held back due to other games being released around that time..(Galaxy).
Cus like you said, you can not really put a whole lot more into a game in a few days really.

Thats the only reason I can think of for a delay.

oh well, its not thaaaaaaaat bad, its just a couple of days, i can live with that

oh yea you scared the **** out of me as well :p

I'm hoping to see it 22 november here in Europe :D

vashivihan said:
it was supposed to come out on 13th not the 6th. It didnt get delayed. i think wii zapper come on 20th.
where do you live? because it has been advertised as the 6th until this week, i was just about to pre order it last week but i found out that Call of duty 4 was coming out the same day. Its not about the wait but what the f for. if i had a scanner i would give you about 3 ads from newspapers, and 2 ads from game mags. Matter of fact i could give you that release date from the last 3 sunday papers.

PS: GO PACKERS YEA/ this must be the year of the underdogs, because all the top teams are losing, and the underdogs like detroit, and greanbay are on a roll. Detroit who would have thought 6-2 DID YOU see that big ass line man catch a int and then run it back and throw a stiff arm like he was a running back lol

Last edited:
ok heres what i heard. it was suppose to release in USA & Canada on th 13th of november. turns out thats the sipping date. some store will put the game out before the 16th so there is a chance you can get it a day or two early. nothing really to worry about. ill play galaxy until this game comes out.

^ there is a small chance that you might be able to.

:( ooo well atleast thanksgiving and christmas break is around the corner so i could play online alllll day :)

Back