Medal of Honor 2 reworked for Wii

braschlosa said:
I think this is good news but something made me laugh

Wow the game supports a big piece of plastic! OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

What they mean is that there will be a control scheme settings that's optimized for your hand positions when using the zapper.

I'm not a fan of WW2 shooters. But Nintendo has finally gotten decent third party support for online gaming. I hope this is just one of many games to go online for the Wii in the future.

I liked MOH Vanguard , simply because of the Wii-mote .
I'm looking forward to 32 player shoot-outs with the Wii-mote .
MOH 2 Heroes looks like the game for me !

Hell yeah! 32 man online play is AWESOME! I hope they'll polish up the graphics a little bit - the last Wii MoH was horribly muddy looking and made it hard to see what you were doing.

WOW
Another ww2 game
I never get fed up of these
I like to play the same bit over and over with different controlls

Why don't they just make a separate MoH for the Wii with online instead of another god damned port!? Gah!

Monsteroids said:
Why don't they just make a separate MoH for the Wii with online instead of another god damned port!? Gah!

Because its EA
There to lazy to make new games

Monsteroids said:

It's not a "port" of an existing game, though to read this article, you wouldn't know that. It's an entirely new game on an entirely new story that is going to be on two systems.

I thought it was a new game too. It's for the PSP as well right?

32 people online? Sounds like the Wii is starting to get some decent online support from 3rd parties.

Yeah, Heroes for the PSP is awesome with 32 man online, so unless something goes terribly wrong, i think it'll be just as great for the wii.

Back