Wuz Gud Ppl Out Ther?

Normal English and not txt spk

I'm just bored...-sits back in chair-how's life? O-o nothing too personal because barely I really don't care. And that ladies and gentlemen is what he said

text lingo aaauuugghhh...

It's been ages since I've seen it come to Wiichat. Oh, what a disappointing day to see the inevitable return of such wretched lingual failures... ;_;

^ Much as I love demonstrating my skill with delivering heavy-impact blows in the name of Karp...

That's a tad harsh, man. :lol:

A rule disallowing the use of text speak on the forum should be enough.

I did this on my forum and so far it has worked.

:yesnod:

Frst of all Ima gurl. :O oh my bad no text slang isn't allowed -_- terrible how english is still applied in forums. Second of all, you are going to ban me or are you people talking about something else.

lol no, nobody's gonna ban ya. :lol: That'd be absurd to ban someone for text speak, 'less they continued even after multiple warnings.

terrible how english is still applied in forums.

... What's so terrible 'bout proper grammar?

Frst of all Ima gurl. :O oh my bad no text slang isn't allowed -_- terrible how english is still applied in forums. Second of all, you are going to ban me or are you people talking about something else.

Ya know what kids are like these days lol

There's nothing wrong with proper grammar just with it being enforced so much in school you get tired of being
scolded for not doing it. :sick: It's just annoying. -_-

Back