Xbox 360 Gamertag List

I need to get Halo 3 one day. I have Halo:CE and Halo 2 but no Halo 3. Sometimes I feel like just running around and hopping on a warthog.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Its hard to start over again. I was at level 30 or so on the PS3. Right now I'm geting my ass handed to me.
Well, at least you had some prior play time getting used to how the game is set up, I jumped into it from Halo 3, I got destroyed, took a long time to get my stats at a respectable level, though I pretty much have destroyed my accuracy by just spraying my LMG everywhere.

Yea Slugger's been getting crushT :)

You were in a game vs me and I didn't even notice you were there until I killed you.

I started the game off pretty rough with like 0.80's ratio. But not because of playing other shooters. But because I had to learn to use the guns, learn habits and learn the maps. After that my ratio just kept going up and still use. It's at 1.55 right now and it's always going up because most of my games I have a 2.00 ratio atleast. Sadly most of my games I have a shitload of newbs in there that die more than they kill and I have to carry. It's not good when your whole team is dropping like flies around you because then you have no real cover and you're basically against their whole team.

But I did get a real good streak going yesterday, I was winning alot and I carried all my bad teams into victory and before I know it I see my win streak is 18 lol. My brother only has a win streak of 4 on the PS3.

T3kNi9e said:
Yea Slugger's been getting crushT :)

You were in a game vs me and I didn't even notice you were there until I killed you.

I started the game off pretty rough with like 0.80's ratio. But not because of playing other shooters. But because I had to learn to use the guns, learn habits and learn the maps. After that my ratio just kept going up and still use. It's at 1.55 right now and it's always going up because most of my games I have a 2.00 ratio atleast. Sadly most of my games I have a shitload of newbs in there that die more than they kill and I have to carry. It's not good when your whole team is dropping like flies around you because then you have no real cover and you're basically against their whole team.

But I did get a real good streak going yesterday, I was winning alot and I carried all my bad teams into victory and before I know it I see my win streak is 18 lol. My brother only has a win streak of 4 on the PS3.

I'm waiting to get a better gun. The M16 doesn't work for me and the other gun that I got the reloading is torture.

Yeah I played in your game then after I went to find easier prey.:lol:

Big_League_Slugger said:
I'm waiting to get a better gun. The M16 doesn't work for me and the other gun that I got the reloading is torture.

Yeah I played in your game then after I went to find easier prey.:lol:
MP5 is pretty nice if you want to use an SMG, but as for Assault rifles you get the M4 at level 10, which is a pretty decent AR, full-auto which is what I'm assuming you're wanting. Also after you get the red-dot for the M249 (SAW) it's pretty nice.

As for your reloading problem, after you reach level 20 you should try out the Sleight of Hand perk. It's amazing.

(I think we should move this discussion to the COD 4 thread, what do you guys think?)

Last edited:
mines toadsage08 but i probally wont add u unless ive known u for a while i have Halo3, COD4, assains creed, acecombat 6, bioshock, and rock band

Back