Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Mines is SoiledBunion.

I've got COD4, RB6: Vegas 2, Assasins Creed, The Club, FIFA08 and Burnout Paradise.

hop3less

I commonly play CoD4, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, and Rock Band.
I'm also down for Co-Op crackdown any time.

TPLink said:
Just got the 360, haven't even touch my wii sense. COD4 is amazing. add me

skytrooper21
So you haven't touched the Wii since you "just got" your 360?

Well if we're going to talk about that, I have had my 360 for hmm about 15 months and only times I've played my Wii since then, have been when my 360 had the RROD and I was waiting on it to get back.

blueovalboy7 said:
Well if we're going to talk about that, I have had my 360 for hmm about 15 months and only times I've played my Wii since then, have been when my 360 had the RROD and I was waiting on it to get back.
I just found it funny how s/he said that they hadn't played the Wii since he got his xbox, but he'd just got his xbox. Bit like me getting in the house and saying "I haven't had a cup of coffee since I got in".

Besides, I'm having a hoot with both consoles. Got No More Heroes (finally released a week ago on friday). Got on day of release, but Tesco have this habit of keeping the games seperate from their boxes, but still boxing up their cases, and I forgot to get the game from the desk. Ended up having to wait another week, which is fine, because I have plenty of 360 games to be getting on with, but I still played No More Heroes today, and it's still good.

I'll also play Mario Kart Wii when I get that, and I will play Brawl when it finally launches in the UK.

It almost seemed like bragging that they haven't played the wii in so long. Don't see the point in that.

I've not spent much time on the Wii myself recently, but then having so many 360 games in such short amount of time will do that. Would happen if the consoles were to be reversed.

Haven't got Live Gold anymore, as I haven't really got many games that warrant it (at the moment).

/life story

Squall7 said:
I just found it funny how s/he said that they hadn't played the Wii since he got his xbox, but he'd just got his xbox. Bit like me getting in the house and saying "I haven't had a cup of coffee since I got in".

Besides, I'm having a hoot with both consoles. Got No More Heroes (finally released a week ago on friday). Got on day of release, but Tesco have this habit of keeping the games seperate from their boxes, but still boxing up their cases, and I forgot to get the game from the desk. Ended up having to wait another week, which is fine, because I have plenty of 360 games to be getting on with, but I still played No More Heroes today, and it's still good.

I'll also play Mario Kart Wii when I get that, and I will play Brawl when it finally launches in the UK.

It almost seemed like bragging that they haven't played the wii in so long. Don't see the point in that.

I've not spent much time on the Wii myself recently, but then having so many 360 games in such short amount of time will do that. Would happen if the consoles were to be reversed.

Haven't got Live Gold anymore, as I haven't really got many games that warrant it (at the moment).

/life story
:lol:

I probably won't play my Wii much until Mario Kart is released, I was never into the older Smash Brothers games, so Brawl isn't a must buy for me. I absolutely love Mario Kart though. It is pretty much the only Wii game I'm looking forward to.

I love my 360 even though I have problems up the butt with it. It won't read the disc half the time I start it, but it won't RROD so I can't get it fixed. I'm content with COD 4, RSLV2, and I will be picking up MLB 2K8 soon, I love baseball and when the regular season starts I'll be immersed.

Big_League_Slugger said:
I am really debating on getting it. I have a PS3 so MLB 08 is possible. It is the better game but 360 has a really good online system.
Yea I wish they would release MLB 08: The Show on 360, I think it is better how you can develop your player, but 2K8 will suffice for me.

XxZOOMBIESxX

Feel free to add me. Please? Add me? I NEED SOMEBODY TO TALK TO BEFORE I CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

before I fall asleep tonight or die

Back