xbox 360 hack

ecko MAN

Banned
Nov 30, 2006
does anyone know of any xbox 360 hacks of mods ? if so than post it. it will be a great way to keep track of them all and see which one is for you

i heard that mods to your box are not the best thing to do because 1) voids the warranty but 2) they came up with updates to kill modded xbox's

dds said:
i heard that mods to your box are not the best thing to do because 1) voids the warranty but 2) they came up with updates to kill modded xbox's
than dont go online... to busy playing hundreds of copyed games anyways

new firmware mods for the DVD drive will let you go on XBOX live and play backup's with no problems. The only drawbacks is updating new firmwares when they come out.

for the warranty issue, there are ways to remove the MS sticker.

Goodluck

modchips can easily hack into Xbox 360, they sell em at like gamestop. Geeze. Microsft can't make games, only graphix and now their system is free to hack, i gusse that bill gates dosent really care for it though.

Wiitendo said:
modchips can easily hack into Xbox 360, they sell em at like gamestop. Geeze. Microsft can't make games, only graphix and now their system is free to hack, i gusse that bill gates dosent really care for it though.
wtf? show me a link for mod chips at gamestop that hack, and lemme remind you nintendo tried getting best graphics with gamecube but then got overpowered by xbox so now they just gave up and decided to go for somthing different, and they do release patches to keep hackers out and what not

THis guy at best buy said that most people who try to hack there 360 usually end up with a busted 360 in a couple of weeks:lol:

SOOOO... do what ever you want ECHO MAN:)

why would it kill your 360 in a few weeks ? anyway i am debating it too and the guy i want to mod it for me is gonna gemme a garantee.. if it brakes ill brake him

Back