xbox live 3 month gold kit

callme.nasty

Account Suspended
Jan 2, 2007
PA
will the 3 month subscription in this and the headset work for the regular xbox? i'm gonna get live for xbox, and i want a communicator. just looking for the best deal...

if im not mistaken i think the connection it different, i might be wrong i had 1 and sold it ages ago, but i think its i different connection, the old headset is 1 that goes in a card slot isnt it? coz the 360 1's have a small jack

ok. anyone know if they still sell any type of combo pack with the live and a communicator for the original xbox?

I'm pretty sure you can purchase a 3month subscription over xbox live by going to "renew subscription" on the dashboard. If not I'm pretty sure they may still sell live cards for the original xbox. Phoning various electronic stores such as Best Buy or Gamestop would be your best bet however. Even try Blockbusters.

Syntax said:
I'm pretty sure you can purchase a 3month subscription over xbox live by going to "renew subscription" on the dashboard. If not I'm pretty sure they may still sell live cards for the original xbox. Phoning various electronic stores such as Best Buy or Gamestop would be your best bet however. Even try Blockbusters.

the xbox live subscriptions are usable for both consoles.

Best bet it 2 buy the headset for ya xbox might even have to ebay lol.
i used to have a couple of em a year ago like lol then tossed em away

i was actually just at multiple stores and they said the connection is different. They said they don't sell cards for xbox anymore. they said the only option was possibly online on microsoft, but they don't sell them either. i'm checking out ebay. And i can't buy it through the xbox, since i've never had an account before. it only gives me the option of using a subscription code. one more reason to hate xbox. making people buy the 360...

Back