Xbox Live – Nintendo's Next Target?

tank said:
Ok, so we have an X-Box live style download center. How bout an X-box live style online gaming service.....eh?

That would be real nice minus the paying part aka getting ripped off unless you play video games online for 6 hours a day.

We can only hope well this is likely my last poswt goodbye WiiChat

i doubt their would be a download channel considdering that wii only has 512 mb space therefore they would need to release a harddrive but then that would be to expensive for most people so you get where im getting to

if the ds has chat i suspect they will put that on the wii to as its a more better gaming experience. i reckon u will be able 2 use a ds headset to chat on the wii. the wii wood so much better if u cood download demos for free like on the 360!

You can download about 10-60 games from VC. $100-$300 will max out your hard drive with VC games. Unless they make usage of SD cards. Then you can get 30-120 games with a single 2gb, $30 SD card. The potential is very high if Nintendo makes more usage of SD cards.

I have almost filled up my hard drive with VC games i have 25 games. i think the people that have played all the older games will purchase more than the young ones that have never played them.

Belmont said:
I have almost filled up my hard drive with VC games i have 25 games. i think the people that have played all the older games will purchase more than the young ones that have never played them.

I know this is being nit-picky, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive, it's just internal flash memory.

Back