Xbox one

Owning all consoles would be impossible and pointless

Bad news:
Microsoft just found out that their new Nvidia super chip freezes every time it tries to calculate spiralling vectors in alpha plane.
-Such vectors are usually used in particle effects assosiated with weather and explosions.

And as the malfunction is impossible to fix, it means that xbox one games will have reduced particle effects so as to stop the machine freezing every time you play a shootemup.

Does not sound very good. And I hear the programmers are a tad aggravated by this, as it inhibits their creative flow, or somesuch...

I hear that the next version of xbox one will have a newer version of the chip. So it might be better to wait for it, eh?

Bad news:
Microsoft just found out that their new Nvidia super chip freezes every time it tries to calculate spiralling vectors in alpha plane.
-Such vectors are usually used in particle effects assosiated with weather and explosions.

And as the malfunction is impossible to fix, it means that xbox one games will have reduced particle effects so as to stop the machine freezing every time you play a shootemup.

Does not sound very good. And I hear the programmers are a tad aggravated by this, as it inhibits their creative flow, or somesuch...

I hear that the next version of xbox one will have a newer version of the chip. So it might be better to wait for it, eh?
Where the hell do you even get all this information? Provide links from now on, please.

Yes we are going to need links to reliable news sites or we are calling bullshit

WiiU+PC+PS4+Bowser= One hell of a generation of games.

How about you guys? All consoles? Or pair consoles? Or triple consoles? Or triple consoles with tower pc gaming?

PC + console for me, hopefully (I've already gots me a WiiU).

Where the hell do you even get all this information? Provide links from now on, please.

Yes we are going to need links to reliable news sites or we are calling bullshit

I've already been callin' bullshit, so... yeah. mush linkz plz

'Specially for the latest piece'a news. Any way I can legitimately flame Microsod, I'll happily take. 'Specially when it comes to blatantly horrid system malfunctions, as they're simply famous for those.

... is better than the Nextbox. Microsod might've upgraded each'a their new consoles, but each one was a ****in' step back.

Here's my list so far

N64
SNES
Gameboy
PS2
*skip a few*
Virtual Boy
CD-I
Xbox One

The reason I place the Xbox 360 so high is because it basically created modern gaming single handedly. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I wont lie that it was really fun in the beginning but then modern gaming got out of hand. It changed video games forever.

Last edited:
So, the term "infamous" would be moar appropriate than "legendary".

That aside, I don't see how it "created modern gaming single handedly".

Rephrase: "Modern" Gaming
It popularized online FPS's like no other.

I do think it's legendary. It was a great console, really good controller design and really good games... until it went overboard and they went mad with power.

Back