Xbox one

The console is most known for overheating, the controller's triggers aren't very good, the directional buttons are ****in' awful, and the 360 is generally known as havin' the most lacking exclusive library of it's generation come the end of each consoles' lifespan. I really don't understand your praise for the 360, bro.

The controller had it's flaws but it's design was still the best I have seen. It's exclusive was Halo which is still a huge success but it also did better than the PS3 in running the cross platform games. Never experienced overheating on a 360, probably because I don't play it for 13 hours straight.

That means people can purchase a Nextbox used, without the Kinect, and thus without needin' to pay an extra $100. Brilliant!

No, next up it will be sold with out it

Considerin' how deep Microsod has invested in the dumb ol' Kinect, I doubt they'l outright stop pushin' it onto every gamer any time soon.

Microsoft has just made an official statement that said Xbox One will be coming to Finland next year.
-So, we finns have to wait for it abit longer than rest of the world...

Despite this, you can already pre order the console from finnish Gamestop stores, by paying half of the console now.
-yes, that's 250euros to preorder!!!

Remember how bad the first xbox360 games were? They were not much better than the old xbox games.
I think the same will happen here, with xbox one games not being much better than xbox360 games for first two years or so...

Microsoft has just made an official statement that said Xbox One will be coming to Finland next year.
-So, we finns have to wait for it abit longer than rest of the world...

Despite this, you can already pre order the console from finnish Gamestop stores, by paying half of the console now.
-yes, that's 250euros to preorder!!!

Remember how bad the first xbox360 games were? They were not much better than the old xbox games.
I think the same will happen here, with xbox one games not being much better than xbox360 games for first two years or so...
... You still haven't given us any links for anything you've said thus far.

... You still haven't given us any links for anything you've said thus far.

Actually, the info about late launch and the pre order price in finland, came to me in a gamestop newsletter (I'm a regular customer) so they are facts. As for the rest, well, I might have made some stuff up.:rolleyes:

Although the fact that xboxone works faster online, with the servers powering the games, is a fact.

But anyway, there are still piles of great xbox360 games I have not yet played, such as Bioshock infinity, Remember me, dragon's dogma games, and the upcoming GTA5 and SR4. This means that xbox360 will keep me entertained for at least two years still. After that, I might look for a newer console, which should by then be cheaper...

Indeed, the only time I had to get a console the moment it came out, was with PlayStation. I did believe the hype, back then!

Back