Xbox one

You guys are forgeting the one thing thats matters here...........
BF4.jpgAssassin's Creed 4Black flag.jpgcall-of-duty-ghosts-co-op.jpg

All'a those games are multi-platform lol. That, and CoD is not important. >_>

...Naggin' aside, I know your point is "games matter more than the console", and I wholeheartedly agree with ya. Problem is, Microsod doesn't and has made the Nextbox less than desirable to the average gamer. 'Less we see some blockbuster exclusives (like Killer Instinct, 'cept more appealing to a wider audience), buyin' a Nextbox over a PS4 or a PC is just ludicrous.

Only time when Cod is important is when I order fish and chips

Here in Finland, it would cost about 50euros per month to have a powerfull broandband connection for xbox one gaming.
-add to this the cost of gaming payments that the game firms and the servers charge.

This means that it would cost me 70+ euros per month to play with xbox one, unless I wanted to play offline (impossible in many games)

And this is beyond my means. PErhaps if I got another job. But then I would not have time for playing!

Good internet connections cost money, moreso in certain parts of the world. Mush doesn't really need t' link anythin' (this time), as that's just how it works.

but he rly needz 2 link 4 other stuff

Here in Finland, it would cost about 50euros per month to have a powerfull broandband connection for xbox one gaming.
-add to this the cost of gaming payments that the game firms and the servers charge.

This means that it would cost me 70+ euros per month to play with xbox one, unless I wanted to play offline (impossible in many games)

And this is beyond my means. PErhaps if I got another job. But then I would not have time for playing!

Simple solution.

Move to a country with better internet

Back