Yeah, you know SMG? I just bought mine today, the 11th.

JerryC said:
pics or it didnt happenXD

usually i am decently gullible on teh interweb, a guy here got mario strikers charaged a day early as well

however there is a flaw in this thread, he offered to take pics, someone said for him to do so, he says okay.....come back and edits his post saying he dosn't have the cam

one of those statements aren't true

he did not edit his post.....he just said he edited

EDIT- see i didn't actually edit my post, but that makes you think i did...

I believe him, not really bothered if this is a lie 'cause we had people who were playing galaxy like 3 weeks ago.

I wouldn't mind seeing you giving a peace sign with the in box booklet in the other had.

mushroomedmario said:
usually i am decently gullible on teh interweb, a guy here got mario strikers charaged a day early as well

however there is a flaw in this thread, he offered to take pics, someone said for him to do so, he says okay.....come back and edits his post saying he dosn't have the cam

I has just got teh Smash Bros Brawlz 2day. I will t@ke pix 4 u.

EDIT - I can't find teh webcamz

lol :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
I has just got teh Smash Bros Brawlz 2day. I will t@ke pix 4 u.

EDIT - I can't find teh webcamz

lol :lol:

I just bought the last Walugia outfit in my town, I'll get some pics for you.

Edit - Webcam doesn't seem to be working...I dont have any other way of getting photo..Sorry!

Cpt.McCloud said:
I just bought the last Walugia outfit in my town, I'll get some pics for you.

Edit - Webcam doesn't seem to be working...I dont have any other way of getting photo..Sorry!

Don't get my hopes up like that... :(

:lol:

Walmart is the only store around me selling the game tomorrow. All the other places say Tuesday.

mushroomedmario said:

i am playing teh wii with the emperor of japan

edit: onoes i left my cam at the office sryguyslol

I just got galaxy but brawl was in the case, and on the disc it says note:captain falcon is not in this game.

EDIT: i am a liar.

Not that I know whether hes lying, but you smartasses dont even know wtf your talking about...

if you edit your post within a certain amount of time it does not say edited by bum**** at the bottom. If you wait too long, (i dont know exact time, 45 secs, minute, minute half, whatever) then it will add that tag at the bottom.

TRY IT.

I edit my posts all the time without getting the tag at the bottom. Admittedly I'm pretty quick noticing my error. Anyway congratulations on the purchase, I'm sure you'll have fun playing the game.

Back