Yeah, you know SMG? I just bought mine today, the 11th.

MikemasterM1 said:
idiots hes offline. hes probably playing it and taking pics. he'll probably post late tonite or tommorrow

I'd be playing it nonstop. No offense to any of you, but I wouldn't care if you believed me or not. So I don't blame him if he doesn't post pictures or videos. It's only a day or two early anyway.

meh, he offered, than said he will have some in 10 minutes, than left 4 good

if he has it, congradulations to him, not that hard to believe, but for now, i'm not going to believe him, just because he's acting fishy(maybe too much shrooms)

balrogs.pa said:
yeah i bought mario galaxy. and brawl today, i cant give pics because i dont really have it. but you can see the box arts..

Yeah.... thats kinda getting old now.

Sweet! I just got a copy of Wii Spore today too. I would show you a picture, but it's raining and my peanut butter is warm.

Nice. I hope you have fun with it. I'm surprised you have your friends over already. Personally i would stay isolated for a day or two playing this game by myself hehe.

Whoa. Stayed up all Saturday and stayed home Today (Tuesday). Got 120 Stars with Luigi and I come back and BAM! Liar, liar, liar. Wow.

Did I not say I was going to take pictures because my friends were late? My friends got here before my Dad got home. Did you honestly think I was going to tell my friends "Hey, I told some people online I'd post pictures, so can we wait to play it until my Dad comes home?"

As someone said, I was playing it nonstop with friends and didn't really care if you thought I was a liar. :eek:ut:

^u forgot the edit:

Anyways I was a bit skeptical about getting this game but I now I see it's incredibly fun. The best parts are single star galaxies taht usually involve a race or something. The bee levels are fun as hell too (you'll know what I mean later on by that). They also have a thing called daredevil comets that put restrictions on some of the levels. They can get pretty challenging.

Level Design Superb!

Back