Yet Another Zelda?!?!?!

what you've said is about all that we know at this time. we know that the controls will be better, since they are being designed for the wii, not the cube, so it should be better than TP.

FWELR said:
what you've said is about all that we know at this time. we know that the controls will be better, since they are being designed for the wii, not the cube, so it should be better than TP.
let us pray we don't have to be a wolf:prrr:

it would be too early if it was late 07 unless it was a ds game but that would be great if it was that early

crazyq42 said:
it would be too early if it was late 07 unless it was a ds game but that would be great if it was that early

there's a ds game called phantom hourglass that's a sequel to WW that's coming out in June, i think.

yur all wrong, the new zelda was started in 2006 before tp was released, miyamoto is supposebly at the helm of this project and said it is due for release in 2009

Phantom Hourglass seems to be wind waker 2 and there was some screens of the new one that seemed that they couldn't have been done off of TP but they looked a lot like it 2009 seems a little unreasonable to me if it is early 2009 but that's just me hoping for another one soon

rumor has it that it has something to do with time travel and will be a totally different zelda than wat were use to(not like windwaker different but like gameplay and story different).

Yeah I heard that and the screens showed the same Hyrule but at different times it was awesome

Back