Yet Another Zelda?!?!?!

soo much was cut out of tp aswell it really sucks lol

FWELR said:
there's a ds game called phantom hourglass that's a sequel to WW that's coming out in June, i think.
October 1st. :)

Phantom Hourglass (on the DS only) IS Wind Waker II. >.<

The new Zelda on the Wii is supposed to be released sometime in 2008, and succeed TP by far. :)

it not only should succeed tp but also succeed oot because that is the pinnacle that every action adventure game is compared to

Doubt it, 2009 sounds right to me.
Oh and if Mr Miyamoto is the director we arent gonna see it until late 2011!!! Which I hope Miyamoto is....because the next Zewlda will be absolutley amazing in every way possible.....meaning its totally worth all the delays!

wiiboy 27 said:
miyamoto versus bill gates who wins

Are you serious............Mr Miyamoto is the best game developer ever...and its not an opinion, he really is!
Bill Gates will never be able to top what Miyamoto has done!

thats wat i said before, and i was saying in afight, who would win bill or miyamoto

Joe said:
Are you serious............Mr Miyamoto is the best game developer ever...and its not an opinion, he really is!
Bill Gates will never be able to top what Miyamoto has done!

How can you say that, they work in 2 different areas of technology (to some point), Miyamoto is all on gaming/consoles and Gates focuses mainly on computer hardware/software (XP, Vista ext.).

not really, bill has already stepped down and is focusing on building the lives of the unfortunate and charities

HEY, screw "the legend of zelda" the next game should just be an adventure based only on links life a new reincarnation of......................THE ADVENTURES OF LINK!

Miyamoto! Bill gates suck balls. He is a damn thief and Microsoft stinks!!!

FR. said:
How can you say that, they work in 2 different areas of technology (to some point), Miyamoto is all on gaming/consoles and Gates focuses mainly on computer hardware/software (XP, Vista ext.).

And the hardware and software of this guy stinks, it is full of bugs and it is overpriced. I been running Linux since two years... and my computer stills working like the 1st day.

wiiboy 27 said:
not really, bill has already stepped down and is focusing on building the lives of the unfortunate and charities

Donating money and working for charities is an awesome way to avoid high dues when taxes. Sometimes he is a smart dumb ass... he saves tons of money and some people things that he is an awesome guy giving to charities.

Last edited:
Just because Bill Gates owns M$ doesn't mean he has anything to do with hardware and software for the Xbox franchise

FWELR said:
what you've said is about all that we know at this time. we know that the controls will be better, since they are being designed for the wii, not the cube, so it should be better than TP.

:O the controls for TP are perfect imo. anyhow if nintendo can make a better zelda that TP i'll be extremely happy

Back