You will camp out for this game right?

Hm, so whats the deal with camping out? Just go to a local store at midnight and wait till the store opens? For some reason it feels like nobody would be cmaping out besides me and my friend haha.

My dad didnt let me go get the wii alone because my mom said people were killing eachother over it:lol:
I hope that they allow me to get this on my own cause i preordered it fully and dont need to brg cash:cool:

Wait, those who pre-order it, won't get it until the 11th at least, because the 10th is a sunday. So... is there a way to pick it up at the store if you pre order it?

hockeyrat said:
Wait, those who pre-order it, won't get it until the 11th at least, because the 10th is a sunday. So... is there a way to pick it up at the store if you pre order it?

i pre-ordered mine at the store so i should be able to pick it up when the store opens, right?:scared:

wario2ooo said:
lol...sorry

what?!...no wii?!....i waited for my wii for 10 hours....lol

No prob, lol

Yeah I waited outside in the cold for like 6 hours for just a TICKET to get the PS3, they called me 3 days later and told me they had it. :)

I just found out about 6 or 7 kids in my class are dying to get this game. So it looks like I'll be camping :) haha

Back