You will camp out for this game right?

wario2ooo said:
no!...its for Tr1p!...not you!..lol

She is going to spend the night getting the game too

Fixed that for ya, im a girl. :wink: I dont think I will be waiting for this game, will buy it once its out tho. :)
The only thing I have ever waited for is..... DUN DUN DUNNNN!! A PS3! lol. :yesnod:

Tr1p1ng said:
Fixed that for ya, im a girl. :wink: I dont think I will be waiting for this game, will buy it once its out tho. :)
The only thing I have ever waited for is..... DUN DUN DUNNNN!! A PS3! lol. :yesnod:
lol...sorry

what?!...no wii?!....i waited for my wii for 10 hours....lol

I waited 2 hours in line and then when bestbuy opened they had double the amount of wii's than the people in line...:lol:
People were walking into the store after we got our wii's and didnt evenhave to wait.:lol:

laderer5 said:
I waited 2 hours in line and then when bestbuy opened they had double the amount of wii's than the people in line...:lol:
People were walking into the store after we got our wii's and didnt evenhave to wait.:lol:
yeah.....i started the line and a few minutes later....i see people coming to join in....i think it reached 50 people around midnight

MikemasterM1 said:
he said that cuz ur from boston

No cause he is saying you suck buffalo dick, and **** you.

I dont really find the need for reporting but im just hoping its not a spammer:sick: So the mods can bann him if he is.

Back