Your Fav Football team.

BALTIMORE RAVENS BABY!
I breath black and purple

and orange and black but thats a different sport :)

ATL Falcons. I pretty much follow Warrick Dunn. I've been a fan of him since his college days.

Big Yoda said:
Dallas Cowboys
5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
Seen live once, going opening game in season beginning.
BOYS 4EVER!!!
PHILLY EAGLES MAN!! BIGGEST EAGLES FAN ON EARTH

GO BIRDS

allsport21 said:
how about some college football?

USC Trojans! Fight On!

natlchamp_logo.jpg

congrats to your team big league in both football and basketball. i'm sure we'll be seeing tebow alot more on sports center soon

Idiots the lot of you, FOOTBALL involves a round ball with 22 players divided into 2 teams of 11 players and the aim is to kick said ball into the opposition's goal net thus scoring a goal. Who ever has most goals at the end of 90 minutes (2 45minute HALVES not periods) wins.

It DOESN'T involve an egg shaped "ball" and big poofs in padding, ie. rugby for wimps.

Chewitt said:
Idiots the lot of you, FOOTBALL involves a round ball with 22 players divided into 2 teams of 11 players and the aim is to kick said ball into the opposition's goal net thus scoring a goal. Who ever has most goals at the end of 90 minutes (2 45minute HALVES not periods) wins.

It DOESN'T involve an egg shaped "ball" and big poofs in padding, ie. rugby for wimps.

:nono: don't try to bait me, sir! keep your flames to yourself.
cograts on knowing the rules to your favorite sport... :sleep:

I have nothing against american footbaaaal apart from the fact it stole the name football and now on a multi-national forum inconsiderate fools continue to say football rather than american football. Soccer, what sort of ****ing name is soccer anyway !!

Chewitt said:
I have nothing against american footbaaaal apart from the fact it stole the name football and now on a multi-national forum inconsiderate fools continue to say football rather than american football. Soccer, what sort of ****ing name is soccer anyway !!

Are you going to get mad that we say cigarette as well.

Back