Which Football Team Do You Support?

Well since Tampa Bay are out I also wanted the Giants to win cause of Ronde's brother, Tiki. But noooooooo they just had to loose. I dont care who wins now, I just hope to see some good games.

I was rooting for the Jets but there out.. then i moved onto the next NY team... there out also now. Who to pick? meh, i might as well go with the saints now.

im not really a cowboy fan, but i was kinda expencting more from romo, very dissapointed. not fun at all.

Seahawks! They were totally robbed at the Super Bowl last year :incazzato: ! We'll come back to win it this year :hand:...

Brumbies all the way and maybe the Highlanders (oh yes rugby union) btw you USAins suck at rugby i saw your world cup match it pathetic bloody english with their chicken lovin johnny walker

Sam_Harris said:
Brumbies all the way and maybe the Highlanders (oh yes rugby union) btw you USAins suck at rugby i saw your world cup match it pathetic bloody english with their chicken lovin johnny walker
The US has a rugby team? well theres something you don't learn everyday...

Lol even Im Australian and I like American Football better than that crappy sport you people call "rugby". Tampa Bay all the way for next year! It might be Simeon Rice last year :(... hes my fav player.

Back