Your Favourite Scenes Ever in a Game!!!

RivalDestiny said:
i don't why, but i loved the Tales of Symphonia ending. It was so magical V.V.

~Rival

Ha! Almost done with the game...the ending better be good! :lol:

Damn, has anyone played a Metal Gear Solid game here!

very little old school love here. i agree with the chrono trigger one, that was great. I'm also thinking of Final Fantasy III's (US, SNES one) cutscenes too.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess! The FINAL confrontation between Link and Ganondof in the Castle Throne Room. It was freaking amazing. The dialogue. Midna. Ganondorf's evil self. Zelda. Everything was on point. In fact from that point onward the game was ridiculous beautiful. Lilke 100x better than it had been up to that point (which was awesome in case you didn't know).

Ending of Final Fantasy IX! Aww it's so cute!! Made me cry so much :(
+
Ending of Final Fantasy X! That really made me cry too :(

The end of Super Mario Bros. was very memorable. Probably because it was the first console game I ever completed. I took a photo ha ha.

The opening and cut scenes from Kingdom Hearts 2. I love the opening song and just the game itself has a interesting storyline.

I have loads of fav scenes:smilewinkgrin:

I think that the scenes from the zelda games are great exspesh in twilight princess, i like the opening movie thing when fifa 07 is loading up, scenes from gears of war and dunno if these can be called scenes but the advert for gears of war (the one with mad world playing in the backround) and the trailers for halo 3 and halo wars. I have loads more but those are the main ones that i can think of at the moment!

i never played kingdom hearts but i heard some good stuff so il check them out.

My favorites the openening to Snatcher on Sega Cd
You know I'm right.... You all know it's awsome!!
Hell half you guys have never even heard of the game have you... :nonod: So sad So sad...

slumlordkuype said:
My favorites the openening to Snatcher on Sega Cd
You know I'm right.... You all know it's awsome!!
Hell half you guys have never even heard of the game have you... :nonod: So sad So sad...

LoL!!! Yeah I didn't heard of that game.

The whole CoD3 Experience.

I felt so good while playing CoD3.

I got so into the game, i was worried about dieing and people around me dieing, the cut scenes were great but the final scene was amazing for me.

I had such a good feeling in me like i heped save the country even tho it was a game.

And to see one my fellow troops get a promotion and repeating one of the first lines in the game. ..

Back