Your Gaming Experience - Survey

BGR

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2009
Hi Everyone!

We’re a group of UC Berkeley students working on a study paper that will be read by people from several game companies. To better understand the gaming industry, we would appreciate your input on how game companies can improve game play in the future generations of video games.

Your feedback is valuable in helping improve your, your friends’, and future gamers’ gaming experience. Your responses are anonymous and will be kept confidential. They survey is short and should only take a couple of minutes.

Please use the following link to begin the survey:
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB2292ZCY4J42

In appreciation for your time and effort, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card if you complete the survey by April 19, 2009.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
The UC Berkeley Gaming Research Team

Just 2 more days left!

Just to clarify, we're not advertising anything nor spamming, so no need to worry about that (would I take the time to write this post if I were a spammer? ;))

Berkeley Gaming Research Team

Plenty of spammers will make posts just like that. I've banned enough to know. But with that said, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and will take your survey.

Hey Everyone,

The dog ate our survey results. :p

Any chance you can help answer these questions again? We took your feedback (and our professor’s) and improved the questions. It will still only take you 3 minutes, and your answers will improve gaming experiences for everyone.

The link is here:
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB2294TSM87MK

Please fill out the questionnaire by Friday, May 1st.

Oh yeah, this survey is designed to study the US market only, so please fill it out if you are live in the US.

Thanks for your help!
Your fellow gamers from Berkeley 

Back