your team....

shock said:
seems like you r not a big passer, maybe u can change HB to birdo or MM, HB is good in shoting and passing, but boo and mario is more than enough to cover the passes. birdo and MM both have good shot and "defense", maybe that might help u on the backcourt. u will need to find which one u like better.

maybe u can even change your C to yoshi, good dex, and still a balance player. but i don't know about the egg roll

adjust as u go on.

good suggestion, I'm gonna play around with a HB sub and see what works. The only thing is that with HB, you are guaranteed a goal once you get into a certain range, if you can get there (i don't spam deke). But MM or B might be a good idea to get a good hitter up there.
thnx.

Sometimes what I'll do is get a power shooting cpt like DK and get 3 dry bones. It's so fun to jut out run them and volley a charged blast to DK. Those games i barely use skill shots, unless I'm alone in a corner

but i have two serious teams.

Speed team
cpt: Waluigi
Forwards: Hammer bro, toad
Defence: Dry bones

Power team
cpt: Wario
Forwards: Birdo, Montey Mole
Defence: Dry Bones

my team is either Peach or Diddy Kong, with help from my trusty sidekicks, Toad, Birdo and Hammer Bros! Toad in defense, Birdo and Hammer Bros. up front! Hammer Bros. and Birdo are good up front for me because of their strong shots and special abilitys, but their cons are that theyre slow. Toad is good in defense for me because he is fast and can easily take the ball off of the opposition, most of the time! his con, however, is that he is not tough.

Last edited:
Back