YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

Reaper12324 said:
then thats different. i open with 1 of 7 differnent pokemon that i have, and they all know stealth rock, 3 of them also know rapid spin.

and you can take that thing of your sig pokechamp, i dont really care about D/C.
want to battle Reaper

red1 said:
anybody want to battle or am i to good
no, im not battling you, and im no chicken, i can beat the **** out of you with a rattata or pidgey :p

PokeChamp said:
no, im not battling you, and im no chicken, i can beat the **** out of you with a rattata or pidgey :p
So back from that water place I assume? And I'm finished with Cyndaquils, now I can move on to Yanma's =D

Same 'ere
He may be @ school

back from school, but i can only ne on for an hour.. but i won't be on for a day or two, @ school, b-day, and family.. so its harder to be with my friends... :cryin:

ill be on in 45 minutes, i might record a battle.. but i need some song suggestions first.. bye guy's (for a bit :p)

Hi...everyone....I have a webcam....Don't know how to record and everything though....I cannot play any day AT ALL during school days, only fridays. So yeah I can't get on the computer....I'm just sneaking....PokeChamp what do you want for the jolly sneasel?

Back