Z:TP - Vid of using Wiimote as Sword (already searched)

BlightedArt

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv
Sep 18, 2006
New Zealand.
http://uk.wii.com/movies/19/

I searched but couldn't find anything, also this is on the official Wii site, which lead me to believe it may already have been posted.

Anyway here's a vid of a dude using the Wiimote to swing links sword in a fight, looks pretty cool!

The one thing that I'm worried about is that it seems there's some lag between when he swings the wiimote at the start of a combo... It's not really much, but if reaction times are a big thing in this game it could be a bad thing.

Also at the end of the video, it seems if you swing the wiimote twice during the spantime of Link swinging the sword once, it queue's up the other swings and then continues doing them even if you're not swinging the remote, interesting... Looks like it'll take some getting used to, but it should be pretty damn cool!

its been posted...but dosn't matter it was posted 2 days ago...i don't remember what name and im not even going to search for it

like i said dosn't matter it will make a link to see the movie once again!! lol its awesome

ooooh anybody notice how the site already updated and added the wiiconnect 24 and VC tabs? they dont send you to a different link, but its good to know that nintendo is prepring itself as well.

BlightedArt said:
http://uk.wii.com/movies/19/The one thing that I'm worried about is that it seems there's some lag between when he swings the wiimote at the start of a combo... It's not really much, but if reaction times are a big thing in this game it could be a bad thing

Dont worry about the lag time, if you read the review that guys done/doing, whos been playing the final build, he says its like a split second thing and doesnt affect game play...

But what of the sword fighting? Actually, it’s great. There is a tiny bit of lag but that’s because you have to complete the motion before the move is recognised. Honestly though, it’s a split-second thing.

Last edited:
Back