Zack And Wiki Demo (kind of) Up For Your Considerationv

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
If you have yet to play Capcom’s brilliant Wii game Zack and Wiki, then this is something for you. Capcom Europe has released a flash demo of a stage in the game for you try out.

Now, there is NO WAY IN HELL a flash demo will do this game justice. In my opinion, Zack and Wiki gives you the best Wiimote controls of any game available on the Wii right now - the way that the Wiimote is implemented to solve stage puzzles is pure genius (if you can’t tell, yes I do think very highly of this game). So in the very least you should hit the clicker and get yourself over to Capcom’s Zack and Wiki site to give this baby a test run.

Don’t let the graphics fool you, this game is not some cutesy, low-level, easy to master adventure game. This game will test your gaming prowess in ways you’ve never been tested (unless you’ve beaten the crap out of Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion recently).

You can check out the demo, under the “gameplay” prompt. And if you find yourself enjoying the demo, do yourself (and me) a favor and go buy the damn game, so we can get a sequel!

ENJOY THE DEMO RIGHT HERE

haha cool! will post this on my website as well! Zack and Wiki needs to be a huge hit because I want a sequel!

I have it and can't play it for too long at a time, gets frustrating fast :p Maybe I'm just stupid when it comes to thinking outside the box.

Im glad I didn't stupidly buy it :p It sucks IMO, outdated by 10 years. Reminds me of old computer games they teachers let you play in school back when I was in 3rd grade.

T3kNi9e said:
Im glad I didn't stupidly buy it :p It sucks IMO, outdated by 10 years. Reminds me of old computer games they teachers let you play in school back when I was in 3rd grade.

Are you basing that opinion on this demo or have you played the actual game?

T3kNi9e said:

Why exactly do you have a Wii? It's not for the games obviously since you don't like any of them. And it's not for the new control scheme since you keep hoping every game on the console has support for the Gamecube controller. You still have a few weeks before the shortage is over. Why not take advantage now and sell it for what you paid for it?

The demo is decent, but the game is so much better, don't judge the game by the demo necessarily.

I really enjoyed Zack and Wiki, I do hope there is a sequel.

hal2814 said:
Why exactly do you have a Wii? It's not for the games obviously since you don't like any of them. And it's not for the new control scheme since you keep hoping every game on the console has support for the Gamecube controller. You still have a few weeks before the shortage is over. Why not take advantage now and sell it for what you paid for it?

im' not sure if you noticed, but he has a sig about mario strikers charged, a wii game, and he has a brawl avatar, another wii game

mushroomedmario said:
im' not sure if you noticed, but he has a sig about mario strikers charged, a wii game, and he has a brawl avatar, another wii game
Frog said:
I think he only likes 2 Wii games.

That's 2 for ya.

hal2814 said:

For games like Zelda, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, etc. etc.

Soooorry that I don't like a stupid point and click adventure, im not into those types of games. Im fukin 20 years old and the game says for ages 7 or older, it doesn't really appeal to me when there are much better games for me out there.

Im not basing the game on the demo, but the demo gives you the general idea of what the game is like. I already knew it was a point and click adventure, but I was thinking you could click around for you guy to move. I don't like it and I don't think its worth paying $30 when I could just go buy Doom 3 or KOTOR and KOTOR 2 on Xbox.

Back