Zelda not so good??

It was pretty easy to beat and I agree that traveling was VERY boring. Very empty for the most part and I thought Hyrule would be atleast twice as large (heck there are original Dragon Quest towns that are larger, joke). Midena was almost annoying at parts with her asserting her dominance over any situation (leaving any discovery for finding things rather weak). I absolutely hated forced being the wolf in the beggining, it was annoying (although I understand the need for it). Finally it was way linear, you knew exactly what to do next and there was a lack of discovery or reason to explore outside of the main game (IMO). With that said I did like being the wolf when I got the ability to switch back and forth (especially when running low on rupees). Some of the boss battles were interesting and although it got me very angry the fighting on the horse scenes felt very rewarding when completed. This was an excellent GC game through and through with its execution on the Wii okay. There were times I would have preferred to just push a botton to swing Link's sword over flicking the Wiimote back and forth. Graphics were nice for a GC game and I am soooooo glad they gave Link a makeover. I just couldnt get into Windwaker because of the childish looks. Music was great at times and monotonous at others. And the ending, hmmmmm I don't know.

In short it was fun to play and very rewarding at times. Definately a rental but I'm not sure (knowing what I know now) that I would have bought it. I highly doubt I'll play through again.

All my own opinions...of coarse....

Not even nearly the best zelda game, The whole idea of free roam was cut in half. Most of the time you have to follow missions and it gives you no time to explore and find out other things liek in ocarina of time. Also no instrumints or anything of the sort.
Actually I feel it is almost one of the worst

its cuz miyamoto had no control or leadership of the design team

anyone else feel that the bosses were disgracefully easy? i mean werent in the slightest bit a challenge? i even thought that the mini boss in each temple were sometimes better than the actual one...

I agree, the temple of time boss was horrably easy, he should have been better counting on the history of the temple of time

nintendo person12 said:
Hey i recently bought a wii :cornut: took so long to find one....anyway i also bought zelda because of the hype it got. so i thought it was good but i felt that it was missing something..who else feels this way? PS: GO CANUCKS GO!!

Lol....:tard:

I also agree, one of the worst 3D Zelda games....it sounds harsh but really it isnt!
It was an excellent game, but its just lagging behind compared to Zelda games (definently with the difficulty level and exploration)
Or compare it to modern action/adventure games it still dosnt exceed
(such as Shadow of the Colosuss and Elder Scrolls Oblivion)

Joe said:
I also agree, one of the worst 3D Zelda games....it sounds harsh but really it isnt!
It was an excellent game, but its just lagging behind compared to Zelda games (definently with the difficulty level and exploration)
Or compare it to modern action/adventure games it still dosnt exceed
(such as Shadow of the Colosuss and Elder Scrolls Oblivion)

I'm a huge shadow of the Colossus fan, but even I think LoZ TP is better. There's just so much more to LoZ TP, it makes SotC seem too basic.

Oblivion....now I think I'll agree with that, maybe.

The reason why I mentioned Shadow of the Colosuss, was because the map was bigger! It was just very shocking that Nintendo themselves couldnt exceed that....WOW

Joe said:
The reason why I mentioned Shadow of the Colosuss, was because the map was bigger! It was just very shocking that Nintendo themselves couldnt exceed that....WOW

Well it sounded like you meant it was a better game, if you meant scale I'll definatley agree with you.

It's not really Nintendo's fault though. LoZ is full of enemies, characters, and different locations while Shadow of the Colossus just has some birds and not much else. As for Oblivion, it has the help of powerful systems...

Back