Zelda Or Red Steel!

WuZeMu

I HAVE A WII!
Dec 17, 2006
Southampton
I'm going to go out and RENT either red steel or zelda. So can you say which game is better for quick 2/3 days of gameplay. As well as which is more fun. (pointless fun like running around shooting/bow-and-arrowing people.)

Thanks! -Rob

i have both, and i would highly suggest buying both. they are great games.

but, for a rental i would suggest red steel. you can get more into it in a short amount of time. zelda is amazing, but much more involved, with much slower advancement.

unless you just want to experience what everyone is talking about to be the best game on the market. then go for zelda, just so that you can see if for yourself.

but, all in all, i would say rent red steel, and buy zelda as your next game... if you like red steel, get it down the road.

Thanks! I checked 3 different stores and none of them had any nintendo games to rent GRRR! Now i'll just buy zelda when i get money.

I would say go with Zelda. Most people seem to like RedSteel a lot. I like it, but I get kinda aggrevated with the sword fighting. I don't like it that much. Whereas the sword fighting in Zelda is really fun!

the controls on red steel were aggrivating at first, but after the first mission i started to get used to them, and liked them a lot.

the sword fighting can be kinda dry, but if you try to incorporate the special moves that can be learned, it gets better

WuZeMu said:
I'm going to go out and RENT either red steel or zelda. So can you say which game is better for quick 2/3 days of gameplay. As well as which is more fun. (pointless fun like running around shooting/bow-and-arrowing people.)

Thanks! -Rob
well i've never played twilight princess but i have red steel. dont get red steel because the aiming is horrible

red steal is good to play for a hour,
zeldas good to play for 10....

im 44% into red steal in two days.
im roughly 90% into zelda in 6 days.
so zeldas better i would say.

Red steal=:nono:
zelda=:thumbsup:

dont get me wrong, i suggested the rental of red steel over zelda, but i will agree that zelda is a much better game.

i would argue with anyone that zelda is the best game on the market right now... for any platform. the control style utilizes the capabilitys of the wii in a great way, the story is cinematic, and intriguing, and overall, the gameplay is addictingly fun.

i simply suggested the RENTAL of red steel, because zelda is a no-brainer buy. red steel could be played as a rental, and enjoyed. but zelda IMO is far to long and in depth to be appreciated in a rental setting.

jessetheinferno said:
dont get me wrong, i suggested the rental of red steel over zelda, but i will agree that zelda is a much better game.

i would argue with anyone that zelda is the best game on the market right now... for any platform. the control style utilizes the capabilitys of the wii in a great way, the story is cinematic, and intriguing, and overall, the gameplay is addictingly fun.

i simply suggested the RENTAL of red steel, because zelda is a no-brainer buy. red steel could be played as a rental, and enjoyed. but zelda IMO is far to long and in depth to be appreciated in a rental setting.

Zelda might be the best game on wii, but it is not best game on the market! Go with Red Steel to shut this boy up

if you want to rent a game, then rent red steel, because that game is so damn boring with poor graphics. I f you want to buy a game, then buy zelda, it can take you about 3 days to beat it if you play 24 hours a day, of course.

RENT Red Steel, there are some morons that like the old dual analog control scheme but if you learn it with an open mind and don't give up on the first mission, you will like Red Steel. The multiplayer is kinda fun with a bunch of people.

Back