Red Steel Or Zelda TP.Why?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Which game do you think is better Red Steel or Zelda TP and Why?
I think Red Steel is better just for the reason that I like gun shooting games and I dont like types of Adventure games like Zelda TP although I have both games. So vote which hame is better and Why?

......search.....use the search feature :(

Zelda is actually a superior game in fact! But even then its hard to compare the two(considering they are in a complete different genre from one and other)....but anyways my favorite is TP hands downs. Why? Because the exploration and great use of the numchuck and Wii-Mote....story wasnt too strong in my opinion....but neither was Red Steel's.

Last edited:
Zelda is easily better. I do like Red Steel but it has no real depth and not a great storyline or graphics. I'm sure Red Steel 2 will be better though. I love my shoot em ups but Zelda has a lot more variety of things to do and much better graphics.

Why do so many compare these 2 games?

One of the worst to one of the best...
Not to mention the completely differnt genres as Joe said.

Zelda TP is better.

Proshooter can I ask why on your other post you are asking which game to get out of Resi 4, Zelda and Red Steel but yet on this post you say you have both Zelda and Red Steel?

i dunno i just dont get y everyone likes zelda i have bth games and zeldas not really good cuz i get stuck in everypart....although is it that red steel sucks r that zeldas just really good u cnt compare it..?

wozz500 cuz i wanted to ask which 1s r better tho re4 it similiar to red steel wit ther same genre and i dnt rly like re4 ne more so i compared these to my fav games

Resident Evil 4 is ALOT! better than Red Steel. Such good graphics and gameplay, and great A.I on the Zombie things.

i dnt like it and i dnt rly care abt graphics to and i also fall for the prices bc its only 30 dollars red steel is like the first game that came out for wii and its still 60 dollars thats pretty damn good.. and i hate killing zombies its so unreal ...is their killing normal ppl in that game?

Zelda TP is one of the few games worth playing for the Wii right now. Red Steel doesn't seem to be one of them, and it takes very specific taste in gaming to even give it a try. While Zelda is an RPG, it does have a more broad audience.

Twilight Princess ftw.

ProShooter said:
i dunno i just dont get y everyone likes zelda i have bth games and zeldas not really good cuz i get stuck in everypart....although is it that red steel sucks r that zeldas just really good u cnt compare it..?
OMG~!~:lol:

Translation someone?

Proshooter? You are starting to sound like a bit of a fool. Killing normal ppl? Over here in the UK Resident Evil 4 is never on shop shelves because they get snatched up so quickly. Red Steel is everywhere and has dropped from £40 here to £25 in some shops. Resident Evil 4 has a much better rating for gameplay and story. Anyway my top games are

1. Resident Evil 4
2 Mario Strikers Charged
3. Call of Duty 3
4. Mario Party 8
5. Zelda.

9. Red Steel-Not really challenging.

Also I presume that Zelda and Red Steel are your only games at the moment then. Rent some and have a look.

Zelda all the way. Red Steel has clunky controls, 6th gen graphics, and an uninteresting storyline. Why do so many people try to stand up for this horrible game? Zelda has an incredible amount of replayability, amazing graphics, and an amazingly original storyline.

imo, zelda is blatantly the more polished and refined game. it's the one that took FOREVER to come out, the deadline was pushed back and pushed back while they improved the game...

while on the other hand, red steel felt a bit rushed to me. played like a launch title because it was one. i still love the single player, and i find myself going back to the multiplayer quite often... it was what it was though ya know? a way for people to experience what a fps will be like on the wii (granted new fps's will hopefully play much smoother)

Back