red steel or zelda tp

i would most definitely have to say zelda tp, and most people would agree with me on that. it is a great game that will keep you occupied for quite a while.

Imo LoZ: TP is the best game for the Wii so far. It's gameplay is very well made, and the graphical power is incredible. The story is what makes Legend of Zelda games so epic, and TP did it perfectly well. And if you're one of those gamers that loves to explore games and discover every single thing in it, then this is the right game for you.

demonflair said:
Imo LoZ: TP is the best game for the Wii so far. It's gameplay is very well made, and the graphical power is incredible. The story is what makes Legend of Zelda games so epic, and TP did it perfectly well. And if you're one of those gamers that loves to explore games and discover every single thing in it, then this is the right game for you.
What more can I say? You have taken the words right out of my mouth. :lol:

You'd have to be crazy to even think of getting Red Steel over Twilight Princess.
Easy choice right there.
Red steel is short from what I've heard. I didn't get through it, I hated it and returned it. Now I think it sucked but that's just my opinion.
But everyone will agree that Twilight Princess is a great game.

Zelda definatley. Red Steel takes too much getting in to, it is a grower though.

id say red steel i mean maybe if ur into zelda but zelda i mean cmn its not a graphical powerhouse it doesent even look that good,

kevbomac05 said:
id say red steel i mean maybe if ur into zelda but zelda i mean cmn its not a graphical powerhouse it doesent even look that good,

It's like the best game graphically on the Wii.

kevbomac05 said:
Red Steel isn't exactly the cutting edge of console graphics is it! Could be a lot better.

Marc said:
Red Steel isn't exactly the cutting edge of console graphics is it! Could be a lot better.

for me red steel's graphics were very disappointing, but zelda is one of the games with better graphics on the wii.

ino i didint say it had good graphics i just quoted that one guy who said zelda had the most powerfull graphics i mean anygame on xbox looks better then zelda princess

Back