Zelda : Twighlight Princess vs. Metroid Prime 3

yapper99

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
Please someone help me.....

I really want to know which game i should get for my first wii game..

both have really good reviews and i am so confused someone please let me know which thye think is better..

Thanks

yapper99 said:
Please someone help me.....

I really want to know which game i should get for my first wii game..

both have really good reviews and i am so confused someone please let me know which thye think is better..

Thanks

what do u like better adventure, or first person shooter u decide. I have both and I can't really decide between the 2 they're just too good. I say buy both.

depends on what you like. I, for example, prefer the adventure genre so i would reccomend Zelda.

I think MP3 is a little bit harder, if that means anything to you. Zelda probably takes a little bit longer though, and has more side games.

zelda....
not only are they both single player only and zelda is longer
zelda seems more epic and fun.

edit: wait, what?! zelda and metroid are both adventure games--REMEMBER?
A "halo 3 completely owns mp3"
B "theyre totally different games, mp3 is an adventure games!"

Personally I'd go with MP3.. In zelda most of the time your just solving puzzles than fighting stuff.. but i guess its preference.. shooter game or puzzle + adventure

Heh..get both if you can. Zelda TP takes a long time to beat though so if you want a long epic game to play for days then go for Zelda. MP3 isn't that short either (it too me close to 20hours to get 100%) but it's a lot shorter than Zelda.

I would go for MP3 though...

i'll say it like that get TW

bcs IMO:

TW completely owns Oblivion

and like sovieto quote: "halo 3 completely owns mp3".

i gotta say i liked zelda better but really its what you like better an adventure or a first person adventure

Twilight Princess for sure. You don't want this game, you NEED it.

i like metroid much more than zelda. though this is the first metroid game i've ever played -goes to wii VC- Well heres what i thought. Zelda is a great game, its fun. but it gets boring after the sand temple (for me). once you get the magic armor and the master sword. your pretty much done with the game unless you wanna try to fight and beat gannon.

MP3 is very fun, though i only played it for two days. i got up to the second planet. so far the game is extremely fun. Though i find it annoying how you cant aim that well unless you lock on, and you still sometimes cant log on to the rigth thing so your stuck looking at one thing. It's very fun with the many bosses. all the things to look and scan for.

So its your choice. here's some things that i found intresting..

balrogs.pa said:
i like metroid much more than zelda. though this is the first metroid game i've ever played -goes to wii VC- Well heres what i thought. Zelda is a great game, its fun. but it gets boring after the sand temple (for me). once you get the magic armor and the master sword. your pretty much done with the game unless you wanna try to fight and beat gannon.

MP3 is very fun, though i only played it for two days. i got up to the second planet. so far the game is extremely fun. Though i find it annoying how you cant aim that well unless you lock on, and you still sometimes cant log on to the rigth thing so your stuck looking at one thing. It's very fun with the many bosses. all the things to look and scan for.

So its your choice. here's some things that i found intresting..

well for betterMP3 control you can switch to advanced sensitivity. besides that, i like zelda better because honestly i think metroids puzzles are hard as hell

Back