Status
Not open for further replies.

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
OK I have a bunch (19) gamecube games that im going to put on eBay.
I was wondering should I put them each separate, or put all 19 for sale starting at $180, no reserve, buy-it-now $200, and shipping about $ (please help me on how much shipping would be for 19 games). Or possibly if there was a store that I could sell them a guaranteed $10 minimum each. Please Help!

Last edited:
i can sell each for $15.....to this guy i know....but i told him that im planning to keep them....:lol:

Sorry, I forgot to include these:

Golden Eye
Big Game Hunter
Minority Report
Blowout
Narnia
The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Walker
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wreckless: The Zakuza Mission
Space Raiders
Dave Mirra 2 Freestyle BMX
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Batman Begins
MLB Slugfest 2003
MVP Baseball 2005
Nascar Thunder 2003
The Hobbit

Can someone please tell me if $10 a piece is good for all these or if I should raise some. $10 is my bare minimum. Thank You.

well i'm gonna go ahead and tell you, you definitely won't get 10 bucks for MLB slugfest 2003, MVP baseball 2005, or Nascar Thunder 2003. those sports games lose major value in like a year, sports games from 2004 are at gamestop for like 3.99 and you know they won't charge less than their worth

I'd say $10 each it pretty fair if your selling them all together because some are worth more, some less.

The Zelda collectors edition has a limited supply - you should hold out for more money on that one.

it's worth money...i thought i came with every gamecube....im selling mine at peak :)

Selling them all at once has the added advantage of not having to spend as much time shipping them off, but I think you'd probably be able to get more from some better titles if you sell them all separately.

Sorry, I forgot to include these:

Golden Eye
Big Game Hunter
Minority Report
Blowout
Narnia
The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Walker
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wreckless: The Zakuza Mission
Space Raiders
Dave Mirra 2 Freestyle BMX
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Batman Begins
MLB Slugfest 2003
MVP Baseball 2005
Nascar Thunder 2003
The Hobbit

Can someone please tell me if $10 a piece is good for all these or if I should raise some. $10 is my bare minimum. Thank You.

need for speed most wanted for what system???
where r u in the usa??? ill take if u r in the way from minnesota to the state of michigan

halowars22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back