Super Mario Galaxy Release Date Issue

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Ok i called up some stores and some said they are gonna have it on 19 =O. Some said they'll get it on wednesday (the 14). Isnt the Release date on the 12th? I know it is but why are they wrong? One guy even checked his computer and said its on the 19th :eek: IDK

I called up GameCrazy and Ebgames by the way

Like does it matter if it comes out early? I reserved mine at GameCrazy and one if it comes out on the 12th, do you think they will call me to pick it up?

I just wanna know because I dont want to get a game on the date they sell it because I reserved it there while other people can get theirs on the 12th.

Thank You

-TrevPimp

the shipping date is on the 12th. it should be in stores on the 13th or 14th depending on the store. i never heard a store say the 19th before, thats just wierd.

Veteran's Day will hold a lot of stores back to the 14th I would imagine. Either way, it will be the 13th or 14th.

^is that really why? but rememberance day(is what its called in canada) is on sunday. and the check mii out channel is coming out on that date.

I am temping at an electronics store over Christmas. Therefore, I can put a few copy's of SMG to the side for me and my friends to buy after closing :lol:

No worries for me :yesnod:

I am not too freaked out about this.. I already knew it was going to be off the date by one or a few days later.

Talked to the Toys R Us man today, he said he would have them when they open on the 13th

thas said:
the shipping date is on the 12th. it should be in stores on the 13th or 14th depending on the store. i never heard a store say the 19th before, thats just wierd.

My words exactly. SMG will be within the stores on the 13th or 14th!

your first problem was preordering at gamerush or gamecrazy because they don't ever get their games on time, they usualy get it that friday after the release date or the following week.

im pretty sure its gonna be here the 13th or 14th i preordered mine at gamestop a month ago, speaking of that is it true that whoever reserves the game before its release get a silver mario coin???

a friend of mine is gettin it in like 2 days :D

He pre ordered it and the shop called him yesterday that if he transfers his money they will send the game over!

Back