100 Mii Limit?

Smithy

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
The amount of Miis you can have is 100, right?
I think you should have an infinite number since I just read that Mii Parade limit topic.
I guess that's something to petition to Nintendo about.

Yeah, I think it is. I guess they could give us an update to download. And with the Check Mii Out channel coming out, I think we will need more, so I agree.

I also concurr i hate that you can't organise your Parade and if you transfer your friend's miis over you con't edit them and if your transfer the good ones your limit would immediately be exceeded

cookiemonsta11111 said:
I also concurr i hate that you can't organise your Parade and if you transfer your friend's miis over you con't edit them and if your transfer the good ones your limit would immediately be exceeded

You can edit them By changing the Wii ID of someone else's Mii to match your Wii system's ID (or the ID used by your Miis), you can make that Mii your own

havent tried it yet, im at work, but i read it at this site

Smithy said:
The amount of Miis you can have is 100, right?
I think you should have an infinite number since I just read that Mii Parade limit topic.
I guess that's something to petition to Nintendo about.

Ok, you are getting two things confused. Your PLAZA can only have 100 miis. Your PARADE can have many more than that. My parade is currntly around 875.

^^ Yeah, but he means you can make only 100 I think. You don't make the ones in your parade, neccessaraly.

yeah i saw a video on youtube (or somewhere) where a guy had like 100,000 miis on his parade.

but plaza is only 100 :(

I don't think we really need more than 100 in the plaza, but that is my opinion. I mean if you're into creating tons of miis then I can see how it would be an issue, but I only create miis that will be used by those they represent, and I don't have more than 100 people I would want playing my wii.

blueovalboy7 said:
I don't think we really need more than 100 in the plaza, but that is my opinion. I mean if you're into creating tons of miis then I can see how it would be an issue, but I only create miis that will be used by those they represent, and I don't have more than 100 people I would want playing my wii.

There is a way to move your own miis to the parade from the plaza using the wiimote and wiisports. It's been posted before so I'm not going to repeat it, but if you want to know how and can't find it drop me a PM and I'll reply with instructions.

im sorry to sound a bit noobish but could you please om me more about the check mii out channel, i am very interested! Anyway i have only about 20 miis and about 80 in my parade, 100K is pretty unbelieveable, but wow.

if you have more then 100 mii, then you have no life..jokes

I still am a noob as too all of the features of the Wii...I have noone in my parade at all. I'm not really interested in finding people and IMing them my number and then getting theirs and doing all of that sounds like a really long process just to have others in my parade.

Back