1st Mario Strikers Tournament - 16 competitors

hmmm not many people come 2 the msc forum anymore, so it might take awhile until we reach 16 competitors.

SantaClaws said:
what about just 8?

yeah good idea, divinogait could reduce the competitors, cause is going 2 take 2 long until we reach 16 and when we do, more than half the people would have forgotten about this tourney or wont care. So I vote for 6-8 competitors, who else???

Last edited:
I got no problem on being 8.

2 to go

People their is only 2 places left!!!

gg Jorgelink' I won. Very close games and in the 3rd one i thought i was done when it was 4-0 with 1:30 left:lol: But i cant believe the sudden death ended with me pressing the wrong button and lobbing it over ur goalie when he tripped while trying to catch it.:lol:

Cant wait for the tourney match:cool:

laderer5 said:
gg Jorgelink' I won. Very close games and in the 3rd one i thought i was done when it was 4-0 with 1:30 left:lol: But i cant believe the sudden death ended with me pressing the wrong button and lobbing it over ur goalie when he tripped while trying to catch it.:lol:

Cant wait for the tourney match:cool:

hey jorgelink wants 2 battle u again, and this time with his real team so let me know if ur up 4 a match so i can tell him.

Im In!

ok ill play i guess

Mii name: Gummy
MSC FC: 360893867156

hope thats all the information you need

that's 8

think King_Lain put a link on wt

That shouldn't be aloud because now we have 3 clan members competing who aren't actual members of wiichat

Back